UV varnish is a transparent paint, and some people call it UV varnish. Its role is to spray or roll on the surface of the substrate, and then it is irradiated with UV light to transform it from liquid to solid, and then to achieve surface hardening, its scratch-resistant and scratch-resistant effect, and the surface looks bright, beautiful, rounded texture .
Note for UV varnish:
1. The normal use temperature of UV varnish is 50-55℃. In low-temperature use in winter, the UV varnish needs to be cyclically heated with constant temperature water to make its viscosity reach the designed use viscosity, which is conducive to UV varnish leveling and rapid curing .
2. When the UV varnish passes through the area irradiated by the UV lamp, the best temperature should be 50-60 ℃, because at this temperature, the UV varnish cures quickly and has strong adhesion after curing. In other words, the lower the temperature under the UV lamp, the better. Some manufacturers have poor adhesion and poor leveling when glazing in low-temperature factories in winter. The main reason is this.
3. The varnishing machine should be placed in a position where the sunlight cannot directly shine, otherwise the UV varnish will be cured on the coating roller under the action of ultraviolet light in the sunlight. If you can't avoid direct sunlight, you should also block the sun with red and black curtains.
4. The UV varnish scraped off during glazing will bring the ink printed on the printing material to the UV varnish on the glazing machine, so that the varnish will be colored. However, after filtration and precipitation, these varnishes can continue to be used without having to be thrown away.
5. With the development of technology, the irritation of UV varnish has been greatly reduced. However, if the skin encounters UV varnish during the glazing operation, it should be washed away immediately with soapy water, otherwise the skin may appear red and swollen and blistered.
6. The viscosity of UV varnish varies according to the type of varnishing machine. Special varnishing should be selected according to the type of varnishing machine. If the viscosity of UV varnish can not reach the viscosity required by the glazing machine, it can be removed by thinner or thickened by thickener. However, after such adjustment, the curing speed, brightness and adhesion of the UV varnish will be lost.
Features of uv varnish:
uv varnish has different powerful features of other uv coatings:
1. Excellent adhesion. During the inspection, the tape of the US 3M company was used to pull it in the same place three times, and the UV coating will not be dropped.
2. High gloss, smoothness and leveling. Using the slip agent produced by the world's outstanding auxiliary company BYK, it can almost achieve the mirror effect under a good UV machine. It has the characteristics of fine film formation and good feel. The gloss is above 85 degrees.
3. Fast curing speed. Under the premise of sufficient energy of the UV machine, the speed can reach the efficiency of more than 8000 sheets per hour, which greatly saves time.